What services does Adaptive offer?
Our therapists are registered DVA service providers. Physiotherapists and Exercise Physiologists have a crucial role in ensuring our veterans maintain and improve their functional capacity.
Our treatment goals normally aims to:
– Reduce pain,
– Decrease stiffness,
– Improve lung and cardiac function,
– Improve mobility and flexibility, and
– Increase functional capacity and strength.
These goals are generally achieved through these treatment techniques:
– Prescription of an exercise program specific to treatment goals,
– Soft tissue release through massage and dry needling,
– Airway clearance techniques to decrease risk of respiratory infections and to improve lung function, and
– Prescription of aids and appliances to improve activities of daily living (ADLs).
Who qualifies for this?
A General Practitioner (GP) and specialist can refer you to Physiotherapy and/or Exercise Physiology where there is a clear clinical need and treatment goal and holds a Veteran Gold Card or a Veteran White Card.
To learn more about how our team can help you please don’t hesitate to call us!
Stop waiting and